ALLIED ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP DESCRIPTION
Who Is Eligible To Apply:
Any associate organization, program, or entity in New York that is concerned with intimate partner violence, and that subscribes to the Mission, Vision, and Philosophy of NYSCADV.
NYSCADV has divided New York State into nine geographic regions: Western, Southern Tier, Central, Mid-Hudson, Capital, Northeast, Lower Hudson, New York City and Long Island. See the NYSCADV Region Map to determine which region your organization is located in. The map is available electronically at http://www.nyscadv.org/nyscadv-regions/
Staff Members From Allied Organization Members Can Access:
- discounted cost to trainings, webinars, the Annual Meeting & conferences;
- eligibility to strategize and plan with other regional members for a NYSCADV training tailored to meet your region’s needs;
- travel stipends and scholarships to NYSCADV conferences, trainings and events as available;
- technical assistance either by phone, email, in person or through written materials; and
- advanced/priority registration for trainings, conferences & the Annual Meeting (secondary to Domestic Violence Service Provider Members).
NYSCADV Shares Information With Its Allied Organization Members Through:
- the NYSCADV Update: an electronic newsletter with topics of interest to NYSCADV members; and
- the NYSCADV Policy Update: an electronic newsletter with policy information relevant to victims and service providers.
NYSCADV Promotes The Work Of Allied Organization Members Through:
- member program spotlights in the NYSCADV Update;
- member program spotlights on NYSCADV social media pages; and
- displaying member program logos and website links on the NYSCADV website.
Allied Organization Membership Dues:
Are based on the operating budget of the agency:
- $92.50 for agencies with an operating budget less than $100,000
- $250 for agencies with an operating budget between $100,000 and $499,999
- $437.50 for agencies with an operating budget between $500,000 and $999,999
- $625 for agencies with an operating budget between $1,000,000 and $4,999,999
- $1,250 for agencies with an operating budget between $5,000,000 and $9,999,999
- $2,500 for agencies with an organizational operating budget over $10,000,000
Follow this link to apply for 2017 Membership.