Residential Services Manager
Are you looking for a career that will have a lasting impact on those you serve and work with?
Haven House is looking for a Manager to provide overall management and supervision of their Residential and Transitional Housing Programs.
The selected candidate will:
- Manage the day to day operations (Haven House is a 36 bed facility, and six transitional apartments)
- Liaison with the Department of Social Services
- Act as “lead clinician” providing crisis intervention and case review
- Develop new and creative programming and engage in long-term strategic planning on behalf of the program
- Provide guidance to staff regarding mental health emergencies and provide crisis intervention
- Engage in community education presentations
To qualify for this position you must have an MSW (closely related degrees will be considered) with paid experience, a valid NYS Driver’s License and supervisory experience. Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish)preferred.
To apply please visit www.cfsbny.org, click on the “Employment” tab and search Available Jobs. You may also contact Kimberly Kadziolka, Director at 716-335-7310 with any questions.