HELP IS AVAILABLE
There Are A Number Of Ways To Find Help:
You can use the New York State Domestic Violence Program Directory to find domestic violence service programs across the state.
You can call a confidential domestic violence hotline for crisis help, safety planning, emotional support, and help finding resources in your area including safe shelter, advocacy, counseling, and legal assistance. The New York State Domestic Violence Hotline has access to advocates in 170 languages through interpreter services.
The State And National Domestic Violence Hotline Numbers Are:
- New York State Domestic Violence 24 Hour Hotline (English & español/Multi-language accessibility): 1-800-942-6906 or 711 for Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- National Domestic Violence 24 Hour Hotline 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- National Deaf Hotline Videophone 9am-5pm M-F 1-855-812-1001 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information Regarding Domestic Violence Services In New York State You Can Read:
- Accessing Services From Local Domestic Violence Programs
- What To Expect When Calling A Local Domestic Violence Program
- What Is A Domestic Violence Advocate?