BECOME A 2019 MEMBER
Please read the eligibility descriptions carefully before completing the application. The description will be viewable after you have selected one of the products below, or you can view them via the Membership Overview page.
Organizational Associate Application
Organizational Associate Members shall consist of any organization, program, or entity in New York which is concerned with domestic violence and intimate partner sexual violence and which subscribes to the mission, philosophy and purposes of NYSCADV. Organizational Associate Members are non-voting members.
NYSCADV has divided New York State into nine geographic regions: Western, Southern Tier, Central, Mid-Hudson, Capital, Northeast, Lower Hudson, New York City and Long Island. See the NYSCADV Region Map to determine which region your organization is located in. The map is available electronically at https://www.nyscadv.org/membership/nyscadv-regions.html
Staff Members From Organizational Associate Members Can Access:
• Discounted cost to trainings, webinars, the Annual Meeting & conferences;
• Eligibility to strategize and plan with other regional members for a NYSCADV training tailored to meet your region’s needs;
• Travel stipends and scholarships to NYSCADV conferences, trainings and events as available;
• Technical assistance either by phone, email, or in person meetings; and
• Advanced/priority registration for trainings, conferences & the Annual Meeting (secondary to Program Members).
NYSCADV Shares Information With Organizational Associate Members Through:
• the NYSCADV Update: an electronic newsletter with topics of interest to NYSCADV members; and
• the NYSCADV Policy Update: an electronic newsletter with policy information relevant to victims and service providers.
NYSCADV Promotes The Work Of Organizational Associate Members Through:
• member program spotlights in the NYSCADV Update;
• member program spotlights on NYSCADV social media pages; and
• displaying member program logos and website links on the NYSCADV website.
Organization Associate Membership Dues:
Are based on the operating budget of the agency:
• $92.50 for agencies with an operating budget less than $100,000
• $250 for agencies with an operating budget between $100,000 and $499,999
• $437.50 for agencies with an operating budget between $500,000 and $999,999
• $625 for agencies with an operating budget between $1,000,000 and $4,999,999
• $1,250 for agencies with an operating budget between $5,000,000 and $9,999,999
• $2,500 for agencies with an organizational operating budget over $10,000,000